Great food. Great service. Great location. Tastebuds were tantalised. Nothing short of delightful. Highlight on the menu for me was the Galician Octopus because unlike other places I’ve visited and ordered Octopus, Wright Brothers not only had the most flavorsome but they were the most generous with the portion. Our order read like a feast of sides because it actually was, it’s our new strategy when dining out because it allows you to get a taste of everything whereas with mains you’re boxed in.
- Smoked Ham Hock & Pea Croquettes
- Squid Ink Taramasalata, lemon purée
- Galician double sucker Octopus, ajo blanco
- Salt & Pepper Squid, Vietnamese dipping sauce
- Dressed Oysters – Tempura fried, sweet miso & bonito flakes
- Tempura fried banana, pistacio ice cream & hot caramel sauce
- Fish & Spritz x2
Great food. Great service. Great location. Tastebuds were tantalised. Nothing short of delightful.