Tapeo is the spot!
We’ve caught L upon L when dining out recently, but Tapeo came through and wowed my tastebuds! The authentic and flavourful dining experience had me wondering whether I was actually in Beckenham or on the Gran Via in Madrid. If you happen to take a trip on a Saturday, it’s 2 for 1 on Tapas until 2pm.
- Arroz Negro – Chopped squid served with aioli
- Chorizo A La Parilla – Grilled Spanish Sausages
- Pulpo Frito – Fried Octopus, smoked potato foam, pimiento powder
- Gambas Al Ajillo – Pan Fried Prawns and garlic red chilies
- Calamares Andaluza – deep fried and served with aioli
- Patatas Bravas – roughly cut fried potatoes, aioli and spicy tomatoe bravas sauce
- Scallops – Pan fried, caremelised onion, cured manchego foam
- Albondigas – Pork and Beef mince meatballs
- Tortilla Classica – Potato, onion and fresh herbs omlette
- Citrus Sangria – White wine, citrus fruits, honey, orange liqueur, sparkling water and lemon juice
Recommendation: All of the above. 😇