0-800-YO-FAM Whatever Innit
WHTVRINNIT – Ep.081: I'm not moaning I swear – 0800YOFAM – Whatever Innit
A respectful lament about the time someone asking for money threw away my charitable goodwill donation outside Sainsbury's in Brixton and the lack of communal and societal etiquette adherance in the modern world. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/0800yofamwhateverinnit/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/0800yofamwhateverinnit/support
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.081: I'm not moaning I swear
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.080: Black History Month begins by celebrating being a British born Jamaican
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.079: Overcoming the UK’s cost of living crisis with a gratitude mentality
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.078: In memorandum of our late monarch Elizabeth II
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.077: Identifying that something needs to change
About the show
0-800-YO-FAM Whatever Innit is an onslaught of random themes that somehow manage to find a resolution by the end of the episode.
WHTVRINNIT translates to ‘Whatever Innit‘ which is an expression of nonchalance. The ‘innit‘ part of the title translates to ‘isn’t it’, which was a colloquialism often used in inner city London vernacular during the 80s and 90s.
Bite sized honest blunt poetry. Awesome stuff.
Such a great podcast!
Short, funny and concise. The wise words of K.O finally available to the masses!
Support the show
Get in touch
Stay in touch
Get every new episode delivered to your inbox.
Follow me on: