0-800-YO-FAM Whatever Innit is a podcast about nothing in particular; a series of random unscripted and at times unhinged themes that somehow manage to find a resolution by the end of the episode.
WHTVRINNIT translates to ‘Whatever Innit‘ which is an expression of nonchalance. The ‘innit‘ part of the title translates to ‘isn’t it’, which was a colloquialism often used in inner city London vernacular during the 80s and 90s.
WHTVRINNIT – Ep.081: I'm not moaning I swear – 0-800-YO-FAM – Whatever Innit
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.081: I'm not moaning I swear
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.080: Black History Month begins by celebrating being a British born Jamaican
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.079: Overcoming the UK’s cost of living crisis with a gratitude mentality
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.078: In memorandum of our late monarch Elizabeth II
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.077: Identifying that something needs to change
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.076: Code switching is long
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep 075: The Wasp that nearly drowned in a cocktail but fought for survival and flew away
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.074: It's time to remind yourself that you are a bad ass muthafurrrrghuuuurrrr
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.073: Stretch Yourself
- WHTVRINNIT – Ep.072: Identifying an Identity at an Intersection of Cultures
My hobbies include making beats, writing, podcasting and vlogging.
Bite sized honest blunt poetry. Awesome stuff.
Such a great podcast!
Short, funny and concise. The wise words of K.O finally available to the masses!
Get every new episode delivered to your inbox.